Friday, July 31, 2009

New Art

I received such positive comments after my apartment tour, I thought I'd ride that wave a bit longer with some more pictures of the new apartment.

Just as we started working on the apartment back in June, the Renegade Craft Festival came to town. It's an annual market that features creative people from all over the country. Mostly, its a marketplace for t-shirts, bags, jewelery, et cetera. But we had a new apartment to fill, so I kept my eye out for some art. It was an expensive day.

The following is some of the art we purchased that day. All of it is hanging somewhere in the apartment. I'm hoping it'll let you get a better feel for the apartment. But I'm going to take the museum stance and suggest that art is best without commentary. Enjoy!

(Note: If you are the copyright owner of these works and would like it removed, feel free to let me know at jhinra (at) gmail.com).











0 comments: