Monday, March 30, 2009

Tiberius

Please welcome the newest addition to the Glaser-Copeland apartment, Tiberius!



Alicia and I were at Pet Co. shopping for cat food. Livia has spent a lot of time staring out the window. I know all cats do that, but it breaks my heart. I want the apartment to be exciting for her. Thus, I decided to look at the fish. I remember Tips would stare at my fish when I was young. Wouldn't Livia want to watch this fish?

Turns out, no. Livia doesn't even notice Tiberius. Lucky for us, Betta fish are cheap. They enjoy small tanks, no filter, and little food. The most expensive thing was the fish itself: we bought the coolest looking betta for a whooping $13.99.

Oh well. It's been fun watching Tiberius swim around. Very tranquil.

Should you be worried, you can see below that Tiberius' bowl has a cover. So if Livia does finally get hungry and go fishing, she'll be out of luck.

Alicia has a great post explaining the name: Check out her blog post here.

0 comments: