Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday Morning

Alicia just went out the door, and it's 7am. I can't believe I've been getting up at 6am every morning (minus the weekends, of course). But it feels great. I'm already working, and there won't be any regrets today.

Last week feels like a phantom. I had Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday off, and I feel as if I squandered them. I shouldn't feel that way, as I finally gave the apartment a good cleaning that was needed. I also corrected exams and relaxed. I guess I'm sorry to see it go.

The biggest disappointment was waking up on Monday to discover a cold. It was mostly gone by Thursday, and it is just barely lingering now. I can certainly blame my lazy week on the cold, but that doesn't make me feel any better. Oh well, it feels good to wake up healthy again.

But even if I'm not proud of last week, this week can certainly be redemption: I've got Wednesday and Thursday off. I know, I know, I can't believe how much time I've got off either. I've even got next week Monday off as well. Being a student is so lazy.

0 comments: