Sunday, April 26, 2009

Twitter Roundup 1

My twitter page is located at http://www.twitter.com/BrianCopeland. I post whenever I feel like it. Currently, my last five "tweets" (posts to twitter) are on the right side of my blog under Status. Just incase you're not into Twitter yet, I'm planning on posting some of my personal favorite tweets, in chronological order! I'll add commentary (in italics) before and after some of them to give you the full story.

---

Legend:

"...from web" means I actually posted the message on www.twitter.com while sitting at a computer.

"... means I sent it using my Peek, a portable email device.

---

For historical purposes, here's my first ever Tweet:
Trying to check things of my todo list.
Here's my first tweet of 2009:

doing some good administrative stuff. Yay bills.
Exciting stuff... Here's from the last week or so:
Its hard to get excited about sandwiches, isn't it? My latest sandwich modifier: Hot sauce.
I actually am holding back on the hot sauce now, it really hurt my stomach.
Hell's Kitchen is such trash tv. Seriously. The teasers before commercials... Am I 12?
Midnight walk with Alicia through Brooklyn. It's our new habit.
Wow. Carrots actually don't suck. Are my taste buds decaying?
Okay, my taste buds are totally dying. I just had some raw yellow onion and thought "This tastes great!" Wonder if that's yellow only....
Drinking Brooklyn Lager out of a can. I doubt I've ever enjoyed beer from a can before. Teachs me to keep my eyes out for cool liquor store.
Uck. Time to sit through a class that goes entirely over my head. I think I like set theory... But I don't appear any good at it
Earthday plan: Buy a window fan from Walgreen's for 15% off with Earth Day coupon. Huzzah!
I'm never sure about alcohol. It makes me worse at mathematics. The advantage, of course, is I stop caring about what I'm doing.
Finishing last night's wine glass. I feel awesome drinking at 2pm... Seriously. It's more acceptable than not because I rarely drink much.
I bought that bottle of wine for myself. The sticker on the bottle said it was "silky."
Bah. I try to go out side for a change of scenery while I work, but laptops outside are nearly impossible. I can't read the screen at all.
You win again, Sun. But I'll get you yet. I'll build some wax wings and fly up to you. It's the perfect plan!
Just like Icaraus!
Surprisingly good food @ Bar Americain. I've got three different types of fish in my stomach. from Ping.fm
We took Jay there to thank her for watching Livia over Spring Break. It is one of Bobby Flay's restaurants. It was fancy!
Libraries and cafes are intimidating. I know I pretty good with computers, but everyone looks so smart and busy. from Ping.fm

Pro Tip courtesy of girl near by: Surely you can leave your Macbook Air unattended for an hour. No one wants that.
If pressed, I'd say Saturday morning is my favorite part of the week. Potential seems greatest.
Stray cats are such sluts. They don't know you, they don't want to live with you, but if you've got food... they'd probably spend the night.
We've seen a lot of Oreo lately, given how much we are gardening. Oreo will eat about anything, which is good, since Livia is a finicky eater.

There you have it!

0 comments: