Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Favorite Things

When I first made this blog, I created a sampling of things I liked along the bottom of the header of this blog. It's that strip of pictures of random things you can see directly below the title of this blog.

I just thought I'd share one my newest favorite things:




It's a clock from Ikea. I don't know how Ikea does it, but they are very good at pleasing me. I especially love it contrasting with the turquoise wall of our bedroom.

The clock actually has a lot of storage inside of it. It's a thin metal clock with a front panel that opens up. I've got no idea what to hide inside of it.

If your curious, those are Bucky Balls attached to the front. They are 216 rare earth magnets that stick to each other surprisingly well. I'm sure I'll post about those in the future.

0 comments: