Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Alicia update

If you haven't been reading Alicia's blog, shes had a lot happening.

First off, she got a job! She started yesterday (Monday) working for Bloomberg doing legal research. It is great pay and she says it is mindless and easy. I won't go into detail, but I will say she is very happy to have the job search over for the time being. It is a temporary job, so the job search will begin again eventually, but she's employed at least for the foreseeable future.

Even better, she has a birthday coming up. On Friday, October 1oth, she'll turn 27. I've been doing my best to plan it, gifts, etc. Considering it is on a Friday, I'm sure we'll have fun.

Lastly, the wedding planning is going well. We might have a date and time confirmed soon. I'll keep you posted!

0 comments: