Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Rosh Hashanah

Happy Rosh Hashanah, everyone.

No, I'm not Jewish, but I'm off of school! I've got Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday off this week, Wednesday, Thursday off next week, and Tuesday off the week after that. Follow that?

What it comes down to is that I've got a lot of class off. Wednesday is my big study day at the Graduate Center, so two consecutive Wednesdays off is huge for me. I needed it. I've got a lot of stuff to do, and this is a great opportunity to get it done while relaxing.

But, wouldn't you know it, I caught a cold on Sunday. Not to worry, it is very light. It was a small sore throat yesterday, and it has just been the sniffles today. It is so minor that I got a lot of errands done in Manhattan today. So that is great.

Tomorrow, I'm staying in and studying more. I've also got some homework to finish correcting, so the time will be well used.

0 comments: