Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Goth Stan on Display


This here's the character Stan from the television show South Park. This guy's actually a bizarre figurine, since it only refers to one specific episode.

In that episode, his girlfriend Wendy breaks up with him. Heart broken, he decides to hang with the goth kids. "In order to hang with us, the non-conformists," they tell him, "you have to dress exactly like us and listen to the same music." So this vinyl figure is Stan dressed up as a "goth." He usually meets the other goth kids at Denny's at midnight and drinks coffee while writing poetry.

I got Goth STan approximately four years ago. My parents bought me a winter hat with The Legend of Zelda's crest on the front. At the time, I didn't really wear anything with stuff on it, so I exchanged the hat for Goth Stan. And here he is! Thanks Mom and Dad!

0 comments: